Your privacy is importance to us. This notice explains our procedures and policies to protect your personal information when using our site (www.wasabi-communications.com).
1. Regarding collection of personal information
Prior to obtaining a visitor’s personal information, we clearly announce that we will collect the information, explain the purposes for which the information will be used, and request your consent.
2. How we use of personal information
We only use personal information for the purposes stated when the visitor consents to providing the information. We do not use this information outside these expressed purposes.
3. We do not share personal information with third parties
No personally identifiable information shall be shared with third parties, except when we are legally obliged in accordance with the laws of Japan.
4. Implementation of measures to protect your personal information
Our company has undertaken a range of measures to ensure the protection of visitors’ personal information from loss, alteration, unlawful access, etc.
5. Visitors wishing to make inquiries regarding their personal information
We respect visitors’ concerns regarding personal information entrusted to us, and will respond to queries from visitors on any issues related to personal information they have provided us.
We may make revisions to the implementation of this policy and the protection of private information in our company, in accordance with changes in law, social environment, etc.
8. Regarding Cookies, SSL and Access Logs.